I have had a lot of trouble over the past week developing a story that I like - and that I think will work for the subject. I spent a good portion of the weekend trying to develop an idea and write a story from it, but nothing seemed to come from it. Writers block. This is the first time that I have not been able to write something like this easily, and consequently just lead to anger. With this trouble with the story I identified that it was partly to do with my lack of knowledge of Second Life, and what exactly the requirements and limitations of the brief were.
Today is my second class of Interactive Storytelling and later Visual Design 2. I brought up my troubles with the brief with Stefan and Ben. They were receptive to my feedback and made me feel more human for my dilemma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment